Turn your Accounts Receivable into cash same day.
Managing cash flow can be one of the most stressful parts of owning a business, but it doesn’t have to keep giving you headaches. Now you can bridge the gap between payables due to suppliers today and receivables that your customers won’t remit for 30 days or more.
- Competitive Rates
- Timely Decision Making
- Access to Cash
- Improve cash flow – With predictable cash flow, you can make payroll, remit payables on time, increase inventory, and pursue new business opportunities.
- Offer financing options to your customers – Sharpen your competitive edge by offering flexible payment terms. You win and your customers win.
- Improve collections – You can choose to use the bank’s presence on customer correspondence, reducing bad debt.
- Save time and money – Take advantage of prompt payment discounts from suppliers and get back to doing business.
- Manage your operations – Track receivables with detailed reports, reduce or eliminate debt, maintain a liquid working capital position, and prevail in seasonal fluctuations.
Simple Steps to Improve Your Cash Flow and Enhance Customer Financing Options.
Here’s how BusinessManager goes to work for your business:
- The bank purchases your accounts receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated.
- Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need.
- Using BusinessManager’s electronic commerce feature, you then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with your bank through a secure internet site.
- You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit applications and more.
All loan products are subject to credit approval / Applicants must be 18 years or older in order to apply.