First Pryority Bank’ Mobile Banking Service is available to anyone who has subscribed to First Pryority Bank’s Online Banking Service and will work on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and most Android devices.
Available Services include:
- View Account Balances
- Transfer funds between your First Pryority Bank accounts
- View transaction history for up to 24 months
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks with Mobile Deposit
- Make person to person payments using our P2P service
How do I enroll for Mobile Banking?
- You must first be enrolled in online banking before enrolling for mobile banking. You may enroll for online banking from our website firstpryoritybank.com.
- Download the First Pryority Mobile App from the App or Google Play store and log in with your online banking username and password. You will be able to see your accounts and do internal transfers from one FPB account to another immediately.
- You must be enrolled for Bill Pay in online banking before you can access Bill Pay from the mobile app menu.
The Mobile Banking smartphone apps will allow thumbprint login to their mobile banking if the device has this capability. You will login the very first time by entering your User ID and Password, and then you will access the settings menu to set up the thumbprint login. Then, once you logout, you will be able to login with your thumbprint moving forward.
With Mobile Deposit from First Pryority Bank, you can make a deposit anytime, anywhere! To save yourself a trip to the bank to deposit a check, you may deposit a check with your phone simply by taking a picture. It’s easy, safe, and convenient.
Deposits can be made 24 hours a day, which includes after regular business hours, weekends and holidays.
How do I enroll for Mobile Deposit?
From the Mobile Banking App, log in and select “Mobile Deposit” from the main menu.
You will select the accounts you wish to enroll for mobile deposit, enter your mobile phone number, and the email address you want to associate with the notifications for mobile deposit.
Your enrollment for mobile deposit must then be approved before you will have access. Your deposit limit is generally based upon the length of time your account has been opened. Please refer to the Mobile Deposit User Agreement for deposit limits.
Items that cannot be Deposited
- Checks or items payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited to.
- Checks previously deposited and returned (for example, “non-sufficient funds” or “refer to maker”)
- Checks or items containing obvious alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item (including the MICR line), or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Checks that are not in their original form with a signature, such as a substitute check (as defined in Reg. CC) or image replacement document
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency.
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks or items prohibited by First Pryority Bank’s current procedures relating to the Service or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your First Pryority Bank account.
- Checks payable on sight or payable through drafts, as defined in Reg. CC.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this agreement.
- Checks that have previously been submitted through the Service or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.
- Money Orders
How do I know my Deposit has been received?
You should receive a confirmation your deposit was received and will be reviewed upon submitting your deposit.
When will my deposit be Processed?
Deposits received by 4:00 p.m. (CT) on a regular business day, will be processed that same business day. Deposits received after 4:00 p.m. (CT), or on weekends or holidays, will be processed the next business day.
When will funds from Mobile Deposit be available?
If your deposit was accepted prior to 4:00 p.m. (CT), your deposit will generally be available to you the next business day. Deposits made after 4:00 p.m. (CT), or on weekends or holidays, will generally be processed the next business day. All deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
How do I make a mobile deposit?
Click on the Mobile Deposit button on the main menu inside the Mobile Banking App.
Select the account where you wish to deposit your check.
Enter the amount of the check, then select Next.
Follow the tips listed below for taking good photos. You will take a photo of the front and the back of the endorsed check.
Verify your deposit information and select Submit.
Taking Good Photos
All images are reviewed for clarity and completeness. If an error is detected, the App will prompt you to make adjustments and retake the photo. Follow these tips to help ensure a good photo is taken:
- Ensure the area is well-lit
- Place the check on a dark surface
- Remove objects or other items from view
- Make sure all four corners of the check are visible
- Position the camera directly above the check
Disposal of Transmitted Items
Upon receipt of a confirmation from First Pryority Bank that we have received an image that you have transmitted, you agree to prominently mark the item as “Deposited”, “VOID”, “Electronically Presented”, or otherwise render it incapable of further transmission, deposit, or presentment. You agree to never re-present the item. You agree to retain the check for at least 45 calendar days from the date of the image transmission. After 45 days, you agree to destroy the check that you transmitted. During the time the retained check is available, you agree to promptly handle the check and upon request, promptly provide it to First Pryority Bank.
Please refer to our separate Terms and Conditions in the P2P section of the mobile banking menu for detailed information.
Click here for Terms and Conditions