Dear Valued Customer:
As part of our commitment to remain on the cutting edge of banking technology, we are pleased to announce that we are upgrading our computer processing system. Our new system will help us continue to provide the service you have come to expect from First Pryority Bank, while better enabling us to protect your confidential information and offer the most up-to-date products and services. The upgrade to our new system will begin on September 14, 2018, and will be completed by the morning of September 17, 2018.
With our new processing system, there are some changes that will affect the products and services we provide to you. We want you to be aware of these changes and ask that you read this letter carefully to help ensure the transition to our new system causes you as little disruption as possible.
Account Numbers & Checks
Your account number will not change and you may continue using your current checks and deposit slips.
Loan numbers and payment dates will stay the same. For customers using a coupon book, you may continue to use your existing coupons when making payments.
The new processing time will be 6:00 pm instead of 4:00 pm beginning September 14, 2018.
Temporary Service Limitations during the Conversion Period
In order to make the switch to our new processing system, we must temporarily limit the availability of some banking services during the Upgrading Period. We sincerely apologize for the limited availability of these services during the Upgrade Period. The affected services and temporary limitations are discussed below.
The bank will be closed on Saturday, September 15, 2018. This will include all drive thru locations.
Debit Card & ATM Access
Debit Cards & ATM Cards will be accessible during the conversion period; however limits will revert to the offline settings beginning at 2:30 pm on September 14, 2018. This limit will be less than your normal limit, so please plan accordingly.
Online Banking (OLB)
The Online Banking system will be unavailable beginning at 2:00 pm on September 14, 2018. Make sure all online transactions are complete by this time. The Online Banking system will become available again at 9:00 am on September 17, 2018. If you have saved the current Online Banking site in your browser favorites, you should delete this link from your favorites. Retaining this favorite will direct you to an inactive site after 2:00 pm on September 14, 2018. When the new site becomes available at 9:00 am on September 17, 2018, please access the new Online Banking site by going to our website, www.firstpryority.com, and clicking on the online banking link at the top of the page.
Online Banking Access
- During your first login starting Monday, September 17th, you will enter your existing username and will be prompted to go through Advanced Login Authentication, which requires either the receipt of a phone call or text message to obtain a security code. Please note it may take several logins for the system to recognize your login device, so you may be prompted beyond your first login.
- Once that is complete, you will enter your temporary online banking password (5 digit zip code + last 4 digits of your SSN) and be prompted to change this to a new password to use going forward. The requirements for your new password are: (i) at least 8 characters long, (ii) contain at least 1 number, (iii) contain at least 1 special character (i.e. !@#$%^&*,.), (iv)contain at least 1 capital letter, and (v)contain at least 1 lower-case letter. Please note this password will be case sensitive.
- After you choose your new passcode you will be prompted to agree to our Online Banking Agreement.
- After accepting the Agreement, you will be asked to confirm or update your phone numbers on record before being taken into Online Banking
- Note: Existing Alerts and Transfers in Online Banking will not transfer to the new Online Banking System. You will be able to set those up in the system beginning September 17, 2018.
Bill Pay Users
Bill Pay will be unavailable beginning Monday, September 10, 2018. It will be back up on Monday, September 17, 2018 at 9:00 am when Online Banking is available. Existing Online Bill Payment information including payees, scheduled payments, payment history, contacts and other information will be available within the new system. Any scheduled payments will still process during the downtime.
- You must be fully authenticated and passwords updated in Online Banking before attempting Mobile enrollment
- You must have your mobile device # listed on your OLB profile (Mobile sends a code via text to the device on your profile)
- Apps will be in the Stores by business opening on 9/17/18. Users can access/install the app like any other from the respective store.
- Just as with online banking, you could have to go through the process for several logins until the service has confidence in the device/user profile for security purposes.
Telephone Banking will be down during the conversion process as well. You will be able to access telephone banking once again at 9:00 am on September 17, 2018. When you first login, your telephone banking user ID will be MMDDYYYYSSSS (month/day/year of birth and last 4 of TIN). The initial PIN will be the last 4 of your TIN and then you’ll be prompted to change it.
If you should have any problems logging onto the new systems or have any questions, please call 918-825-2121 and we will be happy to assist you.
We thank you for your business and look forward to meeting your ongoing financial needs.
First Pryority Bank